14 May 2013

Introducing My Husband, the Video Game Developer

Jamie is his office/playroom (see the bird vinyl decal and Ikea kids furniture?) and me in my livingroom/studio.

My husband, Jamie and I are both trying to make a living doing what we love. Me as an indie crafter and him as an indie game developer.

Logo for Happion Labs - my husband's indie game company


Of course, I usually don't post about video games on this blog. But this one is a special one for my entire family. My husband recently launched a Kickstarter for his most recent videogame, Energy Hook. Something he's been working on for the past year or so.



So if you happen to love video games as much as you love crafting or have a husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, family member who loves video games, I hope you will check out his Kickstarter!



Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

2 comments:

halimerabinovich said...

Used ford edge titanium: A guide to the best vintage and vintage parts
A few items that toaks titanium you might like discussed best titanium flat iron in this black titanium rings guide are: vintage rainbow titanium steel. titanium bicycle Some of them have a good taste. But don't know why?

satesa said...

o672j9nehgk001 g-spot dildos,sex toys,fantasy toys,Clitoral Vibrators,penis pumps,wholesale sex toys,sex chair,japanese sex dolls,dildo u203q0ypfxz493

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...