01 August 2011

when I'm not crafting.....

When I'm not crafting (making pretty things out of paper and felt to decorate my house or for birthday parties), I make scrapbook pages (both digital and traditional). I usually post them at my other blog. Actually, just a few months ago I would have considered myself solely a scrapbooker. I've made literally more than a hundred pages (but I haven't actually counted) and been on more than a dozen creative teams for digital designers (they give me digital products and I make pages and hybrid project to promote their designs). I've also been published.

So I thought I would share a few pages I've created for my creative team at JessicaSprague.com. These are created in Photoshop using digital papers and elements. I supply the photos and design (although sometimes I used layered templates). It's another creative outlet that I really love.

Curling up with a Good Book | Creativity by Crystal's Color Me Happy Artisan Labels +
Color Me Happy Paper #1 + Paper Pack #2 + Paper Pack #3 + Templates by Crystal Volume #1
Jump Rope Fun | Creativity by Crystal's Template Inspired by Susan Weinroth #6 +
Sweet Summertime Add-on Paper + Elements + Paper Pack #1 +Paper Pack #2
Just Dance | Queen of Quirk's  Right Round The Papers +  Right Round The Accents + In the Making's  Template Love

turning two | *Echo Park* Patterned paper: Country Drive Paper Pack + Borders + Journal Cards: Country Drive Element Pack #1 +  Bird and word art: Country Drive Element Pack #2 + Green z: Country Drive Alpha  *Kitschy Digitals* Yellow button: Thrift Store Grab Bag +  Pink gingham flower: Fresh Blooms Kit  + Round red stick pin: NSD 2010 Freebie  *Creativity by Crystal* Tons of Scallops Template Kit

As you can see, I love to use lots of color with a fairly clean design. And of course lots of photos of my girls. Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...