01 September 2011

almost ready: artist reception for Pretty Craft Show

It's the eve of my artist's reception at Cupcake Royale. And I have to say I'm pretty nervous about it all.  I am not a party girl, even though I love to make festive things for parties. from the invitations (my show flyers) to the decorations (all my work in the show) to the favors (yes, i made party favors!) to the scrapbook pages I will make after the party is all over, i love creating. but the actual party itself gives me the jitters. but I will take a deep breath and enjoy my little launch. I will have my family there. And my friends. So that's all that matters, right?


almost ready | Cosmo Cricket's Clementine Paper and Candy Candy + Kitschy Digitals' Homespun Stitches + Queen of Quirk's Right Round Accent Pack (photo frames + button)

a sneak peek at my little gifties for everyone who comes to my reception :)



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...