14 November 2011

introducing the Sweets Collection...


The Sweets Collection are a set of four felt art pieces in embroidery hoops that I made for my recent art show....at all places....a cupcake shop! These little guys seemed to be a favorite of the show. Original designs, they are made with craft felt, buttons and embroidery thread.

I will be listing them in my Etsy shop today!

UPDATE: All four hoops are NOW in the shop. You can click on each item directly on the right side of this blog ------> (under My Etsy Shop).

(And don't forget about my little promotion. Save 10% by subscribing to this blog. Please click here to read more details!)

Happy Monday!





p.s. I couldn't not mention that one of my favorite bloggers left a lovely comment on my last post! I participated in her 11/11/11 photo challenge..... Thanks Liz! :)

p.p.s. And how could I forget? I had my first Etsy sale yesterday! My fall felt wreath! I am busy making a made-to-order one in the same colors and materials. Yay! I already renewed the listing so you can still order one.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...