20 December 2011

thankful tuesdays

I am thankful for:
-neighbors who deliver home-baked Christmas cookies (got two deliveries on Sunday!)
-friends who introduce me to new foods (one of my besties gave me a jar of Korean citrus marmalade that you can mix with hot water to make a tea or spread on your toast. yum!)
-sisters who love each other and give each other lots of hugs
-free printable Christmas tags everywhere on the Internet (these are my fave: this, this and this
-simple Christmas packaging (I'll show you a couple of ideas tomorrow!)
-finding new thrifty blogs like this, this and this


thank you card I made for one of our neighbors.
Pin It!

1 comments:

RiNNE said...

This is exactly why I love the Season of Joy and Giving!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...