10 May 2012

latest custom order


I recently finished a custom order for a couple of personalized hoops. The customer is going to use them as toppers on a memory box for her daughters' preschool graduation. Isn't that a cute idea? She ordered one of these and one of these.


This color combo is my best seller. The pinks and white against the cream are so festive!

This was my first order using this design. Because of the longer name, I used a larger hoop than the original. This uses a linen background (commonly used for cross-stitch) instead of my usual felt background.
One of my cream rosettes with a white button and silvery grey leaves. The embroidery thread is a light orchid.


I love hearing the stories of the customer and how they will use the hoops I create for them. Next time, I'll share the most unusual use for one of my hoops yet!

Pin It!

1 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

These are so adorable!! Another great job! :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...