13 May 2012

she (digi) scraps: Creashens

When I'm not making my handmade goodies for my shop, Catshy Crafts, I scrapbook. I scrapbook in paper (traditional). I scrapbook digitally (using Photoshop and pre-made digital elements). Occasionally, I will share my pages here. Thanks for stopping by!


Check out this gorgeous kit by Creashens. Love the colors. Love the bit of kraft. LOVE the felt flowers. It's called "and" and includes papers, elements and alphas.







And here's my page. I love that chevron paper that is already distressed and misted. I just lay the large pink journaling spot on the paper and used it has my photo mat and journaling spot and layered the embellishments. In one corner I placed by title. The little journal spot is already a part of that chevron paper.





The photo I used is definitely my new favorite of Zara, so I made it the focus of the page. 




And check it out, this page was named layout of the week at Catscrap! They gave me a $5 Gift Certificate for the shop! Of course, I immediately went shopping. I have never used Ju Kneipp's designs before, but I couldn't resist picking up this kit. I love the vintage/weathered look as well as those accordion flowers. I made something similar for Zara's birthday party hats last year.




I'll definitely share a layout using this kit when I get a chance. Thanks for stopping by today!










Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...