02 June 2012

Holly Knitlightly: Mugs, Paris, Passports, love & bags

Have you seen Holly Knitlightly's gorgeous blog today? You may remember that we were swap partners through Oh Hello Friend a couple of months ago and I have followed her blog every since.




She was so sweet to feature my three hearts embroidery hoop on her blog today here: Holly Knitlightly: Mugs, Paris, Passports, love & bags. Wow! that bag is gorgeous and I love that print and oh my I love Pretty Tape.! So wonderful to be in such fine company. Thanks Holly!


via Holly Knitlightly

Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!
Pin It!

1 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Aww! :) Thanks Cathy! It really is such a pretty group of items! Love it. I wasn't even trying to make them go together, ha!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...