09 November 2012

Catshy Crafts at etsyRAIN Handmade Holiday Show

The holiday shopping season is almost upon us. Can you believe it? Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

And I am so happy and honored to announce that Catshy Crafts will makes its craft show debut at the EtsyRain Handmade Holiday Show on November 23-24 at McCaw Hall at Seattle Center! This show is an annual curated show of some of the best Seattle-area Etsy shops.

I am a bit nervous to make my debut - so I hope you will stop by and say hi!




I have been hard at work creating a display for my booth including a Catshy Crafts sign using a large quilting hoop. Kinda like a giant version of my embroidery hoop art. Here's a photo in progress. You can tell the scale by this photo but it's big! I share a photo of the finished piece a little later.


I've also been busy filling order as well as designing new items for the shop including some new mini hoops and mini wreaths that would be perfect as holiday ornaments for the Christmas tree! Each ornament is about 3 inches in diameter and wrapped with the same soft yarn I use for my large wreath and decorated with mini felt flowers and leaves.

My newest items: heartfelt ornaments. Mini wreaths for your Christmas tree.


In preparation for the show, I ordered a Square reader so I will be able to accept credit cards at the show! So if you're short on cash (as I always am when I go to a craft show), you can charge your purchase.  (As of this week, I also accept credit cards via Direct Checkout at Etsy!)


So many positive changes going on at Catshy Crafts! I hope you will stop by my shop and get some holiday shopping done. And if you're in the Seattle area, please makes plans to visit the etsyRAIN show. It's going to be awesome!



Pin It!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome...I hope to make it to the show!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Amy :) I hope to see you there!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Woooooooo so exciting!!! You're going to have an amazing time! Good luck! :)

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...