26 November 2012

The little hoop that could / Featured on DisneyBaby!

I received a wonderful message from Casi, contributing writer for Disney Baby yesterday. My oval personalized hoop art is featured on DisneyBaby as a one of 15 Personalized Handmade Gifts for Mom.




You can imagine I was very surprised and honored at the same time!

This little hoop continues to be my best-selling hoop and seems to get the most attention of all my items.



In the past few months, it has been featured on the new Etsy "Browse" Categories Under Personalized Items for Kids......




And on Lover.ly, a beautiful new site that is essentially a visual search engine for all things wedding.











A different version of this hoop also landed on the Front Page of Etsy a few weeks ago! Yup, it's my little hoop that could!








Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...