20 January 2013

Catshy Crafts Named #2 Nursery Decor Etsy Shop in 2013 by Babble.com

What a way to start 2013!
Guess who made the Babble.com's list of Top 50 Etsy Baby Shops in 2013!?




Catshy Crafts earned the #2 spot for Best Nursery Decor and #8 Overall. (Someone pinch me!) I am so thankful to the editors of Babble for finding my little shop and featuring my hoop art.



This honor is especially sweet because of all the other shops that came before that I admire so much. In 2011, the likes of Gingiber, AshleyG and Mary Kate McDevitt were at the top of the list for nursery decor. And I happen to own items from each of these talented artists! I hope that I can continue to follow in their footsteps.

And congrats to the other shops in my category this year such as: ModGenes Designs (love that name!) and  Hen & Co (from Seattle!) and Colette Bream and Love Mae! Wow! Really tickled to be in their company. You can see the entire list here.

I never imagined I would be recognized in this way. Thanks so much for supporting me and helping my creative dreams come true.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so great! Congrats!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Emily! I truly appreciate your support! Hope your 2013 is going well!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! congratulations, Cathy!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Bev! Thanks for visiting the blog :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...