18 April 2013

Featured on Blackburg Belle today!

Look who's hanging out with April Bowles Olin today on her blog, Blackburg Belle!

You may know April from her creatively dreamy yet super-informative blog or heard her interviews on BlogcastFM.

I've been following April ever since I opened Catshy Crafts and am so happy to be featured on her blog today. She had a call to action on her blog a few week ago, asking for bloggers/creative entrepreneurs who wanted to be featured so of course I e-mailed her right away.

I hope you will click on over and read the interview and leave a comment there and let me know what you think! I talk about how I got started and how I try to balance family and business.

My first feature on Blacksburg Belle!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...