11 August 2011

purple rain

Purple and charcoal grey and cream. Love the colors together. I made this one as a nod to our crappy weather right now in the Seattle area. It's been the greyest summer weather since moving here in 2006. Oh well. The purple raindrops make me a little happier.

purple rain | I'm naming each felt art hoop. It's a fun part of the process. Actually I love it all: choosing materials, designing, creating, photographing and displaying!


Thanks for stopping by! (And don't forget you can see all my work right now at Cupcake Royale in Bellevue. My artist's reception is Friday, September 2 from 6-8. I'm working on the art piece for the flyer so I'll share that when it's done.


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...