21 October 2011

"felt so good" party favors



felt-so-good personalized felt party favors



These little felties are dear to my heart because I handed them out at my own craft show last month. I decided to put them in my Etsy shop for your next special occasion! I can personalize the kraft cardstock backing with a special message from you to your guests or recipients.

You choose the style (see photos) and colors (from list) and I will make them to order for your next party. These would also be a good thing to hand out at your child's next class party -- instead of candy. Or as little thank-yous for teachers, your book club, neighbors. The possibilities are endless!


Layered, hand-stitched circle flower with leaf
Rolled rose with leaf
Layered, hand-stitched heart with button

You can buy them here or if you want to see my entire Etsy shop go here. Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...