05 December 2011

etsy love mondays

Mondays can be pretty hectic around here. My oldest daughter heads back to school and I take my youngest to her mommy and me class in the morning. After a relaxing weekend with the family, it can be a little hard to get back into the grind of the week.

But one thing that always seem to get me going is the inspiration and eye candy I always manage to find on Etsy. (I love Etsy!)

So I thought I would start a new feature on the Catshy blog called etsy love mondays! I'll share the items I've added to my favorites on Etsy in the past week. Who's with me? 

Here are nine of my favorites for this week....


1. Original 70s dutch fabric handmade cat toy plush softie  2. Children's room decor 3. cute rain drop stickers. 4. bella flower necklace. 5. Little Bear Friend 6. Remember Christmas Lights 7. Mid century Danish modern teak table cart 1960s Eames era 8. Thanks Card 9. Read wood sign made from recycled wood


What about you? Did you favorite anything from Etsy this week? Link me up in the comments. I'd love to check it out!

Pin It!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post. Now you can use this business in india to promote wood crafts import & export business.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...