06 December 2011

our charlie brown tree



Have you gotten your Christmas tree yet? We went to a tree farm about 20 minutes from us and cut down this little guy. Sofia picked it out and we all agreed that is the cutest tree we ever had! And who can beat the $11 price tag! (We got a discount for paying in cash.)



The tree is so small it even fit in our trunk. And it was a snap to string it with lights!

The tree is only half-decorated in this shot. I put up the lights and a few ornaments including some red and green pom poms that I made and just tied to the limbs. Sofia and I decided we should definitely get a star for the top.

December 4, 2011
Before we even cut down our tree, we sat by the firepit and chowed down on kettle corn and sipped the complimentary hot cocoa. It's really a fun place to go if you're in the area! We went for the first time two years ago, the last time we celebrated Christmas at home. And look at the photo I dug up!
December 5, 2009: Yup! That's Zara all bundled up on my chest.

Now Zara wears that pink flower coat and we all got bangs. What a difference two years makes! Anyway, that's our little tree this year.




p.s. I wanted to share my latest wreath that I made. Zara was kind enough to hold it for me to take photos. This is the third one I've made in this design. The first one is on my front door. The second and third were orders from my etsy shop. If you want one, you can order one here :)


Pin It!

1 comments:

RiNNE said...

What a sweet little tree!! Too cute! And again, that wreath is gorgeous!! Zara looks adorable with it! I'll take pics again with my camera and link it back to you on my post.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...