27 December 2011

thankful tuesday

It's Tuesday!
Time for another thankful post.

calico cat print by gingiber and superhero print by ashleyg

I am thankful for:
*a happy and healthy Christmas
*day-after-Christmas half-off sales at 2 of my favorite thrift stores
*finding frames for a couple of my Christmas presents (prints from Etsy)
*finally donating a couple of boxes of books and baby clothes ( a big step for me ! I'm a bit of a hoarder!)
*a few (relatively) stress-free hours at the library with the family
*quick and quiet lunch out (with BOGO coupon to boot)
*bumping into neighbors when you're out and about
*chocolate-covered crystallized ginger from TJs


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...