07 February 2012

a new direction + a press mention!

Linen is a traditional material for cross-stitch and embroidery. I love the organic look and neutral color of this material! I had one other hoop in the shop that used linen (which sold pretty quickly), but  haven't made another one...until now.

Since I've been getting several requests for personalized hoops, I thought I would offer another one. This time a slightly more sophisticated one with a sweet antique white rose and silver grey leaves. This is a tiny hoop and will fit up to four letters. It's meant to fit a nickname, a pet name. (Cat is my nickname that my hubby calls me.) If your name is longer, please send me a convo and I could size it up for you, no problem!
personalized embroidery hoop art

A side view -- you can really see the dimension on the flower!

*****

On Monday, I got a lovely convo from Yoko who covers Seattle Etsy style and fashion for Examiner.com. She mentioned one of my embroidery hoop arts in her article about handmade valentine's day gifts! I was pretty happy about the shout-out. I also discovered some new-to-me etsy shops like: CraftyClementines and Pink Lily Press. Yoko also has an adorable shop called Lucy and Larry.





Well, thanks again for stopping by!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

That is such a cute lil thing you stitched there! I love the pale colors!!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Jessy! I am planning to do more in this color scheme :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...