18 March 2012

new in the shop: more felt flowers

I love making felt flowers. I really do!
I love the instant gratification of transforming an ordinary sheet of craft felt into a dimensional flower. With a few cuts. A few hand-stitches I can make something pretty.

This was the collection of flowers I made for my latest wreath for this special person, (who recently hosted a giveway of of one of my hoops). I like to make extras in various sizes and styles so that when I am putting together the wreath, I have lots to choose from! (Thanks to hubby Jamie for snapping this photo!)


If you missed my felt flower tutorial at Papernstitch, you can check it out here.
Or if you would like to pick up some already made flowers, check out these new colors I just put in the shop.
These beauties match my yarn-wrapped wreath.

My felt flowers come packaged on this kraft cardstock backing designed by me, tucked into a glassine envelope.
Right now I have both sets available here. If you would like a specific color (denim, fuchsia, goldenrod) in a specific flower style (rosette, loopy, fringed), you can specify that when you order.

This set of four felt flowers is a pretty neutral set of silvery grey and oatmeal. Again, I can customize colors and styles. Just let me know!



 In addition to these felt flowers, I have re-listed my personalized embroidery hoop art in the shop and updated with a new color option. The customer who ordered this hoop tweaked the colors a bit and I love how it turned out!

The customer requested no purple flags and the name in fuchsia thread (not lavender). I must say the fuchsia thread is a better contrast on the cream background.

A look at all three colorways. Of course, I'm open to custom orders for this one too!

Thanks for stopping by today!











Next time, I'd love to share with a special project I created for a swap hosted at the Oh, Hello Friend blog. Stay tuned!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Claire T said...

Oh what beautiful flowers! I love felt flowers. I am off to check out your shop.

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Claire!

Unknown said...

WOW WOWW!!! Those are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

These are SO lovely! Love the gray ones!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks ladies!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...