06 July 2012

Hello Friday!

Hello Friday!
We're back from our 4th of July getaway to Whidbey Island and getting back in the swing of things.

It was the first time I ever roasted marshmallows and made s'mores on the beach!
I have busy weekend ahead of me including a much-needed date night tonight (dinner + karaoke), Urban Craft Uprising this weekend, and back-to-back birthday parties on Sunday. Plus I'm working on some new orders for Catshy Crafts (yay!)


Get Your Craft On
In case you're in the Seattle area this weekend, I highly highly recommend attending UCU. I've been 3-4 times in the past (they have a summer show and a holiday show each year) and I always come back with some handmade goodies (not to mention lots and lots of creative business cards).


via Urban Craft Uprising



It is one of my dreams to have a booth at this show one day! Seeing as I never had a booth at any craft show before, it's a big leap. But maybe one day!

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...