28 July 2012

New in the Shop: Design Your Own Wreath!

I am so happy to introduce a couple of new items to the Catshy Crafts shop.



My yarn-wrapped wreaths have been a popular item in my shop.
In fact, it was my very first item that I sold on Etsy.
It has also been featured on the Papernstitch blog as well as Simply Handmade magazine.

Since that very first design of denim blue, goldenrod, fuchsia and grey, I have offered a few more color combinations in the shop like this and this. I have also had a few requests to make wreaths using custom color combinations resulting in this beauty.



So I thought I would streamline the process and offer an item just for my customers who want a custom-made wreath with custom colors. You may want to match your home decor. You may want to design a wreath with your favorite colors.


Design Your Own Wreath!

First, choose your size: 8-inch or 12-inch. Then specify the colors (of yarn and flowers/leaves) when you order and I will start the process by going through my stash of felt colors and yarn colors. Before I begin making your wreath, I will send you a photo to finalize the color choices.



You can even choose the type of flowers. Choose from rolled rose, wavy rolled rose, pinked rolled rose, loopy flower or fringed. Leaves (again in the colors of your choice) will be double-layered and hand-stitched. After 2 weeks, I will send you your custom-made wreath!






So what do you think? Would you like to design your own wreath?



Pin It!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Your wreaths are just lovely!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thank you so much Karen!
And thanks for visiting my blog today!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Love it!! Such a great idea!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Holly :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...