06 April 2013

Latest Makes

Here are some of my latest makes in the past month or so. Hoops with bunting, wreaths in progress, custom orders and more.

My mini bunting hoops.

Wreath before assembly.

A custom order.

Matching wreaths for one customer.


The "Marilyn" wreath - this was for my daughter's preschool teacher.

On this week, all my orders were custom and started with a "b"!

Made this as a Valentine's Day gift for my hubby!

Felt flowers in custom colors.


If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you may recognize them. Many of these are custom orders and not in the shop yet. If you see something you like, please let me know!

Thanks for stopping by today!




Pin It!

1 comments:

megan said...

Seriously wish I knew how to do this! Now I know what it feels like when others look at MY work and tell me the same thing... haha!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...