05 April 2013

My Lovely Stash

If you missed my post introducing this new photo series, My Lovely Stash, go here.


By far, scrapbooking supplies (from paper to embellishments to tools) are the most represented items in my stash.

If you haven't scrapbooked before or stepped into a scrapbook store (in real life or online)  in a long time, you may not have seen the gorgeous supplies available today.

One of my favorite scrapbook designers is Elizabeth Kartchner: her style is young, trendy and oh-so-lovely!

Gold sequin trim, striped clothespin

Check out this gold sequin trim.

And these printed chipboard pieces. Love the hand-drawn fonts and the modern color scheme.

Printed chipboard by Dear Lizzy (Lucky Charms Collection), leaf stickpin, mini Instagram.
Bone china tea cup saucer and kamani wood tray (thrifted).
I will always love scrapbooking and taking photos. And so, I will probably always be buying more scrapbook supplies to add to my lovely stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!






Pin It!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Keep sharing more.
Scrapbooking Supplies

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...