01 November 2011

more wallflowers

I wanted to share one of my recent custom orders. Similiar to the wallflowers at my Pretty Craft Show, I created a new batch using papers picked out by the customer (and friend ;). She has two boys so she chose lots of blue, oranges and greens -- with some pink as well. I think I may even love this batch more than the first one I made.


Each flower is made of at least 4 layers of designer scrapbook paper and a hand-stitched button. Some have decorative edges; some are straight.

I used border/edge punches to create the lacy edge.
Some of the pink flowers.

And here's a thank you card I made using some of the "extra" flowers.

thank you card : "wallflowers" on kraft cardstock

If you would like to order some wallflowers, please let me know, I have a set of similiar wallflowers in my shop right now, but will definitely do more custom orders!

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...