01 January 2012

Happy New Year!

It's been such a busy past couple of days in our little household.

After recovering from the Christmas festivities, I had anticipated a week of trying to come up with ways of entertaining the kiddos. We had no real plans other than hang out with each other at home and play with all our new toys (kids and adults, alike).  And occasionally venture out and about in our neighborhood.

But seemingly out of the blue, we had four invitations land in our lap my inbox: 1) playdate with Sofia's BFF 2) birthday party/playdate for a friend's turning-3 son. 3) sleepover for Sofia (the same day) and 4) a New Year's Eve party at one of our neighbors.
One of the gifts I made for my friend's little boy.
So, in the end the second week of vacation has flown by. On top of that, I have been busy designing and creating new heartfelt hoop art for the shop (and a few gifts for the birthday boy).

Felt monogram gift tag (to match the personalized hoop art)

I have already posted a few in the shop, but here's a quick sneak peek of the other pieces.



I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even better New Year's Day! Happy 2012!

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...