24 May 2012

she (digi) scraps: Sahlin Studio

When I'm not making my handmade goodies for my shop, Catshy Crafts, I scrapbook. I scrapbook in paper (traditional). I scrapbook digitally (using Photoshop and pre-made digital elements). Occasionally, I will share my pages here. Thanks for stopping by! 


Krista of Sahlin Studio is so good about keeping on trend - bringing techniques popular in paper scrapbooking to digital. These spritzed butterflies use on my page are a perfect example! She has a full post here about the misting craze here on her blog.


For my page, I used a spritzed butterfly, a hand-drawn butterfly and a butterfly embellishment. I re-colored the butterfly in Photoshop to coordinate better with my photo - the original is blue. I also re-colored the ribbon. 

This:  Makes Me Smile
And here are the links to the digi products I used in this layout.

link

link

link

link


link


 Thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...