21 March 2013

she (digi) scraps: creashens

It's been so long since I posted a scrapbook pageIt was not so long ago that scrapbooking was my only creative outlet (aside from photography). I would scrapbook every day. Either digitally (using Photoshop) or paper. Even though Catshy Crafts is my new passion, I haven't given up scrapbooking.



I am on the Creative Team for Creashens, who recently made the move to a new shop: Pixels and Company. She has a new digital kit, called Hello.Kit. I love the bright colors paired with the light greys. The kit was made for "all about me" pages so, here's one about me. The shot was taken in Hawaii, just days before I turned the big 4-0!

Do you scrapbook? I'd love to see your pages too!
Leave me a link in the comments, if you like.

Thanks for stopping by today!





Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...