24 July 2012

She (digi) scraps

It's been so long since I posted a scrapbook page.
It was not so long ago that scrapbooking was my only creative outlet (aside from photography).
I would scrapbook every day. Either digitally (using Photoshop) or paper.

Even though Catshy Crafts is my new passion, I haven't given up scrapbooking yet.

And it is sooooo wonderful when I can combine all my loves (photography, scrapbooking and Catshy) into one project. Like this one.

i love hoops | blog buddies digital kit by wild olive @ kitschy digitals

As I mentioned before, I am on the Creative Team at Kitschy Digitals, a shop run by the uber-talented, crafty/vintage goddess, Danielle Thompson. She recently unveiled a brand-new shop which houses a number of crafty bloggers/designers you may already be familiar with......such as Mollie Johanson of Wild Olive!

I've been a fan of her blog for a while now, so I am so happy to be working with her digital designs (which can be used for scrapbooking, paper crafts, blogging etc. Check out her latest digital kit, Blog Buddies. That embroidery hoop is too cute! And perfect to pair up with some photographs of myself and my daughter showing off some of latest hoop art.



Can't wait to use this kit again. I'm thinking of a hybrid project next. Maybe a mini book? What would you use this kit for?

As always, thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout! LOVE that digi kit...

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks Amy :)
Yes, I do love that kit!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! I love reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...